
Hey, I didn't want to say anything in case I ran out of money/time and needed to drop out, but now I know I'm in it for good this semester. I'm going to SUU again! I'm majored in Elementary Education with a specialization in Music. If I went every semester, I might be able to graduate by next summer. I'm having so much fun & love learning so much even though I feel sometimes like my head will explode. I guess that's as good a way to go as any...
Also, I'm going to be involved in the viewing party for Glenn Beck's "WE Surround Them" unveiling March 13th on FOX News 5pm ET. Anyone that's interested in joining up with other like-minded people can go to www.glennbeck.com and click on the "WE Surround Them" icon. There's also some basic principles listed that I agree on. I'm getting involved because I want to have a voice against all the destructive action happening with our rights, money, and our future. I can't say I know half as much as I should about politics, but I know the Constitution and am trying to make a connection between it and what is happening now. Now I need to go back to class. Does anyone else have a case of the "mondays" today?
2 comments:
That is great that you are going to school! That is on my life to do list! Maybe in about 10 years... My hubbie is a big Glen Beck fan. I will have to tell him about that!
Christina, that's great you want to go to school. What would you want to study, if you had any choice? I think it's great that you are taking care of your kids though. College would be out for me if I had little ones; I know there just wouldn't be enough time for both. That's why I'm trying to do what I can now.
Post a Comment