A month ago I went biking at Goosebury Trails with Mike, my brother-in-law. This is a trail of national renown. We even had a couple there who lived in Moab, a place known for its biking, but traveled seven hours just to come here. It was so fun and exhilarating, and I caught on pretty fast once I got some help. By the end I had crashed a couple of times, accidentally broke my gear system, and was exhausted, but my back actually felt great from the workout so I can't complain! I'd recommend anyone driving near Hurricane to take advantage of this trail. It's something any intermediate biker could do, but can definitely be made more difficult for the avid biker.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Goosebury Trails
A month ago I went biking at Goosebury Trails with Mike, my brother-in-law. This is a trail of national renown. We even had a couple there who lived in Moab, a place known for its biking, but traveled seven hours just to come here. It was so fun and exhilarating, and I caught on pretty fast once I got some help. By the end I had crashed a couple of times, accidentally broke my gear system, and was exhausted, but my back actually felt great from the workout so I can't complain! I'd recommend anyone driving near Hurricane to take advantage of this trail. It's something any intermediate biker could do, but can definitely be made more difficult for the avid biker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm really surprised you could do that with your back. Looks like you had fun though.
If you learn to sit above the seat, your back won't get the brunt of it. It actually works to strengthen your core, including your back, so it's actually good for your back if you don't push it.
You are looking so buff....major OUCHY!
OUCH!!!!!!!
Post a Comment