Friday, December 5, 2008

I, Robot


Okay, here's my official blog about the first month of our book club. All you who don't have regular contact with me are welcome to comment on this blog with how you thought of the book for last month, I, Robot by Isaac Asimov. I now have a healthy respect for Asimov. He walked to the beat of a different drum in his day, and I appreciate the thought he put into his world. Here's what I wrote in my post at the Goodreads website:
This book was mentally tantalizing. I didn't realize until I put it down how much I liked it. I would find myself thinking about the world Asimov created, the inventions, the different scenarios the people find the robots in, and how they get out of the pickles they put themselves in. You really have to think to grasp what the characters are learning about robots and themselves. I enjoyed the challenge it created, and it wasn't at all boring.

2 comments:

Rasheta Family said...

Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world. Will add you to my list.

Shayla said...

glad someone likes that book.... :)